Thursday, August 20, 2009

Favre Plays Us All...

Tonight's Thursday Night PreSeason game was highlighted by something. It wasn't the game. It was a very Best Buy looking commercial brought to you by Sears featuring the old, grayhaired Brett Favre...

Hilarious is all I have to say. Favre stood pondering a decision on a TV as the sales dude said people just can't make a decision, referring to another customer... he said, "you know, some people just can't stand those guys.. Waffling over a decision."

Favre says: "I just can't stand those guys."

Saturday Night Live could not've done it better.

Good for you Brett Favre. I went from being annoyed by you to being a bigger fan of yours than I ever was. You have played the world (at least the world that cares about NFL).

And kudos to Sears... I hope your stock reclaims it's 13% loss from today.

No comments: