Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm Back I can feel football, so I'm back, Linkage

USC is not eligible for USA Today/Coaches Poll (but they'll still be in AP).

Wiz of Odds tells you Purdue is going to have some Florida speed!

The ACC has signed a 12-year television rights deal with ESPN worth approximately $1.86 billion (Dodd, CBS) Somewhere Dr. Evil is lurking with the pinky-to-mouth, not sure whether it's million or billion.

SI's Andy Staples will help you not work if you want with his Florida recruiting article. Simple link to SI Main College Page.


All over the web you can read about Tennessee players getting in a fight last night. Big deal. This is how I knew it was time to get geared up for college football. UT players always get in a fight during summer workouts. Next, Penn State players are going to do something really unseemly and we'll know that, indeed, we can smell college football.

College Football live on ESPN featuring Drew Brees talking "Glory Days". Gotta like Drew as he's the ultimate player you can point your kids to and say, "See, look at that little guy. He did it. Anything's possible if you work hard enough and study hard enough."

Discussing Mallet and Locker and how they need to treat NFL like a full-time job. Trust me. He's right. Going from a being a college player to real life isn't easy. I only ever knew how to work hard at my sport and school but not listening to regular people or working diligently in the real world once I dropped college football.

No comments: