Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Excuse me and the financial crisis

I have been detained by obligations and apologize for my absense but I honestly see less reason for coverage during the season than out of it. During the season you're swamped with information. Out of seaon all you hear about are arrests.

Tonight we are given a nice morsel of football with a Big East Power, once again, versus another Big 12 also ran in Louisville/Kansas State. Kansas State looks to have the horses.

Lou Holtz, Mark May, Reece Davis and Mark May (seems redundant doesn't it) are calling the game. Louisville just missed a potentially game changing pat putting them up by 13 rather than 14. Holtz just went off on a player not getting up and going off the field after getting a little injured. I have to agree with my fellow KSU grad.

Louisville seems to be the place for the Ryder Cup championship, Valhalla Country Club to be exact. I must say, from the pictures, the place is right up there with Augusta in terms of beauty from all that.

It's 10:05 and my 3 year old has decided to eat some food for dinner... Raisin Bran.. as I hear him watching Spongebob and echoing the latter remnants of the ABC song...

Ahh... dow down 449 points... thank you very much Tanqueray....

No comments: