Friday, May 8, 2009

Paterno will not coach next year

I'm just saying it. I have no proof other than I am prescient from time to time and just simply know the future. Paterno (I refuse to call him Joepa anymore, because I just don't like it) will go to work in the media part time. He is a real coach however. At the other two big 10 schools if you can't win with them you pretty much don't get to have a job anymore; look at Earle Bruce, John Cooper, Lloyd Carr, Gary Moeller. But Paterno is different. He can coach and he made PSU into the monster that they are today. But--- after him-- every coach will be quickly placed on the hot seat. The only way the next coach gets a reprieve is if Paterno himself is still around to back his protege who is likely to be someone from his defensive staff.

No comments: