Monday, July 1, 2019

You gone away too, fat boy, fat boy, wait until tomorrow`

Dude.  If you're excited about NBA free agency, then... congratulations?

E.O.S. End of Story.

There are like 4 guys that matter in the NBA?  Ok.

Better think about that for 4 seconds.



You do drugs Danny?

Yeah.

So, what's the problem?



If I need to tell you what that's from then I'm initiating you to the OLD CLUB.  You're welcome (Caddyshack).

I'm like level 6 Carl Spackler,  I make shit like this up all the time.  Usually my kids, my uncles, my brothers, my family.  And after 3 drinks, anyone I know.  Maybe I'm a level or 2 up but never really on demand.  My dream is to do this for real but since you were asking--- it's the Dalai Lama speech:

..

It appears Kareem Hunt needs a full-time nanny since he can't get along with his own friends at a bar, supposedly.  Smartly, Cleveland (Browns Fans) Police were heard audibly saying "I saw him push you".  Which. Honestly, I'm proud of.  Communities need to learn how to be less divisive in this current INSTAGRAM-CLIMATE of hooray for me and effffff everyone else. Just being honest.

In fact, what I heard is that Kareem was out having ice cream, not even drinking, he just wanted to go somewhere with his cousin after dinner and they were just 'funnin" around and because they're just such big dudes people had no idea they were just talking about raasslin!

It happens among friends all the time in Ohio.  It's a gregarious state full of people still pent up with enthusiasm since the weather just finally broke for the springtime and summer.

Local professor, Dr. Phil Freely, who has written countless journal articles and books on the subject commented, "It's quite natural for Ohio males to engage in physical conduct early on in the summer or springtime having been indoors for great amounts of time.  It's a biological phenomenon that goes back ages in our region and is actually, incredibly normal!  We have been studying this for decades as it relates to our immigration patterns and seasonality.  It's all pretty normal behavior but we are fascinated by it and want to understand it better so we're attempting to quantify how it has made us such a unique subculture, and how it even played a part in saving the United States during the Civil War since so many from our region were actually on both sides of that divide.  We'll probably never get to the bottom of it, but like I said, it's fascinating. What are you, surprised, guys get a little loud in a bar?"

With that under consideration, it seems illogical any sort of formal conclusion will be made regarding the Hunt situation.  Move along folks.



No comments: