Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Day!

Fiutak allows you to.......... Meet the Spartans........ (And not the movie, which I purchased ever so stupidly on Pay Per View this past weekend. It has it's moments of funny, but many more of extreme looking away for allowing how ridiculously off the wall dumb it is. Naked Gun looks like Shakespeare by comparison. But. I love Carmen Electra no matter how big a dumb slut she might be.)

Michigan State opens up on the road at Cal... that should be a good game to watch.

I don't get men over 10 years old who still go by "Bobby". Maybe it's just me... Bobby Petrino, Bobby Bowden... Or "Tommy" for that matter; Tommy Tuberville, Tommy Bowden. Maybe it's just one of those southern things left over from the Confederacy that I just won't ever get. I'll call my buddy Tommy- but that's when we're drinking. Not when we're coachin' us some football, boy! At that point, I would be Coach Tom, or Captain Bob! (Excuse me, I'm getting off of my high horse, he's smoked entirely too much herbage (sic Frotuss).


ESPN's Big Ten Mailbag proves that Adam Rittenberg does read Phil Steele's magazine as he too proclaims the infinite superiority of Penn State's DLine.


I just think Tulane should be called Turlane, because it makes you sound drunk when you say it. "Who's gonna win?"

"Sure as hell not Turlane."

"Why not? Turlane, ain't bad. I'll have another drink please."

No comments: