Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who Fucked the Rooster?

If you want to freak out about the economy, naked capitalism is trying very hard to get you to sell at the lows....

Japan gains on Exporters, my ass, the US Markets went up 2plus % today which is becoming more usual than not. The housing bottom is in. You can't go back to year 2000 prices. You could buy mansions on Palm Beach for less than a million then.

University of Miami has decided to recruit kids who can't qualify this year. (7)


Let me tell you how it will be... there's one for you... nineteen for me...be thankful I don't take it all... Because I'm the tax man........ (Vote O...) If you take a walk I'll tax your feet...Don't ask me what I want it for... if you don't want to pay some more. And my advice for those who die, those clever pennies on your eyes... and you're working for no one but me.

Good Idea= Let's tax assets rather than income... that's how you tax the rich and not the working man.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Not quite ready to call the housing bottom at 100% certainty. But I am 110% certain the top is in for oil...DUG lookin real good right now..especially after the bullshit rally in oil today. We'll be at $100 oil sometime before December...