Saturday, August 2, 2008

Big Friggin' Deal

Ohio Legislators buy tickets with campaign funds. Like that's a crime. They're criminals anyway. All they do is bullshit people and try to keep their jobs. Just like the rest of us. Selling them on EBay for a profit? Well, let's just let our friends from "The Falls" explain that one! Zing. No worries. Every city has a guy worse than the next town over. Why get into politics if you don't think you can get free shit anyway? Isn't that what it's all about or am I missing something here?

Lameness is Georgia getting voted preseason number one by the coaches and not getting voted to win their own division or conference. "McFly?"

I know it's not his fault but Tebow should rename himself to TeBLOW due to all the gizz reporters around the country are swallowing at his expense. Just thought I'd say that. Urban even said he was a "once in a generation type". The truth is we won't know it until it's already over and done with.

My son isn't wearing his pants again I have to go... he's 33 years old-- I mean 3.

No comments: