Friday, August 8, 2008

Title Dreams, Schemes.


ESPN Analyzes Oklahoma and oHIio State's extreme prejudices (Shlabach).

Maybe the ridiculosity of not playing a single game for 7 weeks should be emphasized a bit more by nerdy media types who never even snapped a chinstrap in their lives.

The SEC reminds me of the NFC of the 80s and 90s. Not glamorous at all to watch but more effective at the time of the big games.



Something funny written at SPNEWS.

Michigan is more talented than WestVa, except at QB.

One of the reasons CFN picked Florida to be so good, TE Ingram, is out for the season due to knee surgery.

Mandel finally has a new Mailbag. It's about time he got up of his ass. As added bonus he's telling us who's going to possibly surprise to the up and downsides.

Bandwagon Boy's message boards are twisted like no others. It is absolute hilarity. They rope people in all the time who want to argue with them but they don't get that they are just being purposely stupid. Read these posts for instance regarding... uh.. ESPN's titletown USA...


Poster 1:
CHAMPION TOWN OF USA!!!
« Thread Started on Jul 29, 2008, 11:24am »


Vadolsta Gerogia = CHAMPION TOWN! I called it! It is way better then other towns when it comes to CHAMPIONS! They have all the high school football CHAMPS! And other stuff! Everone loves the sports down there! And they win all the time! They probaly want me to move there so they will be even MORE champion! I would think about it if they offer me some money! Yo I gots to get PAYED yo!

Annyways the point is Vadalotsa is the CHAMP town of AMERCA! Awesomest of the AWESOME! You dont see no foreing towns winning the big CHAMPION award do you! No! Only AMERCA!! USA USA USA USA USA!!
Poster 2:

Thats dumm I never even heard of Vadolsta Georgia it sounds like Rushian town to me whats wrong with Boston??? Ever hear of the Celltecs? And the Patriats? And the Redsocks? Every won of those teams have been world Champians in the last 5 years every one and thats for big time importent sports no high school football cripes even I played football in high school and even YOU prolbaly played football in high school so its not big importent sports like the Worl Seres and the Supper Bowel and like that Vladstok Georgia thats redickless.

Poster 1:

No! Bosston is stuck with CHEATER Patriats and CHOKER Redsocks! Why would you want to give a trophey to that dirty Mannie Rodregez and that CHEATER Bill Bellyshack! They ruin it for Celltecs!

Vadolta Gerogia NEVER stold a Supper Bowel with dirty CHEATING! NEver even once! Name ONE time they even did that! I bet you cant! Can you!!

Case CLOSED!! Game OVA!!

Poster 3:

The best thing I can say about Valdosta GA is that they are a great speedtrap. But even there, they are not champions. The crown goes to Ludowici.

And Vidalia has the onions.

Poster 1:

What the hell are you even talking about! WHY do you people keep trying to tell me that Vadostla stole a Supper Bowel! I am telling you they NEVER did! But you all keep arguing against me! What the HELL!

None of you can answer that can you! What the HELL! I am aksing you right now! Answer me! What the HELL!


Well!


No comments: